In an “ever-changing” industry due to the challenges of COVID its important for Fitness Professionals to learn/pivot new and ingenious ways to serve their clientele. With folks seeking safety inside their homes, it’s up to the fitness professional to bring their services indoors to challenge their fitness needs right there in the comfort of their living rooms. No-one does this better than TOA!
What you'll learn:
- How to Properly Assess, Design Programs and Train Older Adults via Zoom Online
- How to Create & Utilize a Basic Fitness Kit to Design Exceptional “At-Home” Training Programs
- What Equipment You (the trainer) will Need to Perform the Duties of you Job to the Highest Level
- How to Create a 12 Week Personalized Program Design Specific to Your Clients Needs
- Techniques for “troubleshoot” & Communicating with those who struggle when it comes to using technology