Online Training the Older Adult Certificate Course
Online training is here to stay. However, our industry is missing an online training component specific to older adult. Search no more, O-TOA is here. From a moment observation to an eight week training program and more, we cover it all.
Program runs February 9th - 27th
Six episodes, all recorded, all stored here on your TOA account.
In this online course you will learn
- How to Properly Assess, Design Programs and Train Older Adults via Zoom Online
- How to Create & Utilize a Basic Fitness Kit to Design Exceptional “At-Home” Training Programs
- What Equipment You (the trainer) will Need to Perform the Duties of you Job to the Highest Level
- How to Create a 12 Week Personalized Program Design Specific to Your Clients Needs
- Techniques for “troubleshoot” & Communicating with those who struggle when it comes to using technology
Train With Confidence
New training techniques can be intimidating, this course will give you the confidence in training with an online platform.
Learn New Verbal Cues
Coaching with just your voice can be challenging, Robert will review verbal coaching to make sure you're offering your clients the best distance workouts!
Key benefits from this course
In an “ever-changing” industry due to the challenges of COVID its important for Fitness Professionals to learn/pivot new and ingenious ways to serve their clientele. With folks seeking safety inside their homes, it’s up to the fitness professional to bring their services indoors to challenge their fitness needs right there in the comfort of their living rooms. No-one does this better than TOA!
Does this course have CEUs?
Can I report these CEUs to any organization?
How is this different from other online training?
Join TOA Select
A Continued Education Community
Join this one of a kind continued eduction membership. You will receive the TOA Method exercise library, monthly blueprints and templates, private select group Q & A, discounts and so much more!